TVE Civil has experience in working on and repairing industrial areas to flood recovery and roadworks, With our perfect record of delivering civil infrastructure on time and to budget to keep every customer satisfied. We can ensured that we use our best-practice methodologies and commitment to the safety, quality and environmental standards that is expected on all sites.
We value our clients time and money and know local knowledge and extensive supplier networks help us with producing great quality work at a low to cost to your budget. Our Project Managers and skilled workers add value at all levels – from locating water sources to identifying local suppliers for materials such as gravel and concrete.
TVE Civil will not only work closely with federal government when working on future projects, we also work closely with clients, stakeholders and public communities to ensure positive outcomes for everyone involved.
Our crews specialise in
- Stormwater drainage
- Road maintenance
- Road resheeting
- Road construction
- Pavement construction
- Tree clearing
- Dam construction
- Car park construction (D&C)
- Hard stands
- Road stabilisation
- Bulk earthworks
- Gravel haulage
- House pads
- Industrial pads
- Clearing and grubbing
We have recently successfully completed:
- Gold Coast University Hospital – Demolition works to install new collision bollards in front of Main entrance and emergency entrance.
- Carrara Sports Complex – Excavation package and installation of approx. 8000m electrical and communications conduit.
- Queensland Urban Utilities Flood Resilience Program – Civil package for several sewer pump station switchboard upgrades.
- Queensland Urban Utilities Bundamba STP Drying Beds Rehabilitation – Complete refurbish of sewer drying beds.
- Queensland Urban Utilities Bundamba STP – Re-establishment of waste diverter manifold.
- Queensland Urban Utilities Bundamba STP – Installation of new bund area for waste discharge area.
- Queensland Urban Utilities Oxley Creek STP – Excavation works for the installation of new weighbridge