Health Safety Environment & Quality Management Policy
TVE is committed to setting the benchmark for quality in the vacuum excavation industry; fully accepts its responsibility for providing a safe working environment and is totally committed to promoting and maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management within all Company activities.
To realize this vision, all TVE operations and employees shall work together to ensure our quality procedures are followed, protect the quality of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, stakeholders, and neighbours.
The purpose of the HSEQ Management System is to drive continuous improvement for all our activities. This Policy, and requires that we:
- Set measurable HSEQ objectives and targets which promote the efficient customer service, service delivery, use of energy and resources, the minimisation of wastes and emissions and the prevention of pollution;
- Create and review statistical reports in the quarterly Management Review Meetings where root causes of issues will be determined and preventative and/or further corrective actions will be determined, assigned to responsible officers and implemented;
- Identify and manage risks to as low as reasonably practicable where they have the potential to cause an accident, injury or illness to people, or unacceptable impacts on the environment or the community;
- Provide adequate human, financial and time resources to ensure the effectiveness and sustainability of the HSEQ Management System;
- Provide safe work places and systems of work, empower employees and contractors to address unsafe or hazardous situations and carry out their work in a manner that does not present a risk to themselves, others or the environment;
- Keep up-to-date with relevant legislative obligations including health, safety and environmental as listed in the company Legal Register. Achieve and maintain compliance with these obligations;
- Promote a safe culture that encourages people to proactively manage health safety and environmental risk through education, instruction, information and supervision;
- Make the HSEQ Policy available to our Customers and the community through the TVE website and as a link in all email footers;
- Review the HSEQ Policy annually prior to our annual Internal Audit and inviting staff input;
- Require Contractors to manage HSEQ using standards and practices that accord with this Policy;